Last updated 5/1/16
1. COLLECTION AND USE OF INFORMATION. When you register to use SquirrelBox, we collect certain information from you, such as your name, address, zip code, phone, email address, user name, password, and your credit card information (“Personal Information”), as well as your IP address, browser type, and operating system. We may also collect, use, transfer, and disclose non-personal information in a form that does not permit direct association with any specific individual. We use a third-party intermediary to manage credit card processing. This intermediary is not permitted to store, retain, or use your billing information, except for the sole purpose of credit card processing on our behalf. We do not store or have access to credit card numbers, expiration dates, CVV codes or other similar information (“Cardholder Data”). We encourage any merchant who processes your Cardholder Data in connection with any Services we provide to allow you to retrieve your Cardholder Data subject to the merchant processor’s processes and legal obligations.
1.1 COMMUNICATIONS. After you sign up, we may also send transaction-related communications such as welcome emails, order confirmations, pickup and delivery reminders, and payment transaction notices. You expressly agree to receive this information via email, phone calls, and SMS. We may from time to time send you marketing or promotional communications, unless you elect to opt out of receiving such information. You can discontinue future promotional communications by following the specific unsubscribe instructions in the communications you receive. Our Services are provided exclusively through an application on your mobile, tablet computer or similar device. You agree that we may collect and use technical data and related information, including but not limited to, technical information about your device, system and application software, and peripherals.
1.2 COOKIES. A cookie is small data file that is transferred to the cookie file of the web browser you are using to access our website so that we can remember who you are. We utilize “session” cookies to understand how visitors use our site and to help us improve the structure of our website. We cannot identify you personally in this way, and session cookies are deleted from your computer when you log off and close your browser. You have the ability to accept or decline cookies by modifying the settings in your browser, as well as delete any cookies that have been installed in the cookie folder of your browser. However, you may not be able to use all the interactive features of our site if cookies are disabled/deleted. If you do not know how to disable or delete cookies for the browser you are using, you should select ‘cookies’ in the Help function of your browser to get more information.
1.3 WEB BEACONS. We may also collect information using web beacons. Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in our Services or emails. We may use web beacons to count visits, understand usage and advertising campaign effectiveness, and determine whether an email has been opened and acted upon.
1.4 SOCIAL NETWORK BUTTONS. We may include “social network buttons” on some of our web pages. These enable you to access our social media pages through a third parties’ social network web site. In order to implement these buttons, and connect them to the relevant social networks and external sites, scripts from these third party sites will be used when we connect with their domains outside of SquirrelBox. You should be aware that these sites are likely to be collecting information about what you are doing on the internet, including on our site. So, if you click on any of these buttons, these sites may be registering that action and may use that information. You should check the respective privacy policies of each of these sites to see how exactly they use your information and to find out how to opt out, or delete, such information.
2. DATA RETENTION POLICY. We typically retain information you provide us for as long as you are registered to use our service, and for a reasonable period of time thereafter. If your service agreement with SquirrelBox is terminated for any reason, and you desire to have us delete any of your personal information or data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and specify what you would like us to remove. We will delete the information within a reasonable time unless we are otherwise required by law to retain the information.
3. SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION. We take the need to protect your Personal Information seriously and we make commercially reasonable efforts to prevent unauthorized access, use, alteration, or disclosure. However, we cannot guarantee that our security measures are able to completely prevent unauthorized third parties from obtaining and using your personal information for improper purposes. You must keep secret any User Name or Password which is registered in connection with your use of the Site. It is also your sole responsibility to keep update and keep current your credit card information that you provide to use when you first register to use our service.
4. INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFER. Our principal offices are located in the United States as are our primary data storage facilities. If you access our web sites from any foreign country, it is likely that any data you send us will be transferred outside of your country of origin to us. By using this web site, you consent to having your data transferred to and stored in the United States.
5. LINKS TO OTHER WEB SITES. Our web site may contain links to other websites that are not owned or controlled by us. Please be aware that we do not determine and we are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of such other sites.
6. CHILDREN. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If we learn that we have collected the personal information of a child under 13 we will take steps to delete the information as soon as possible.
7. COOPERATION WITH LAW ENFORCEMENT. We cooperate with government and law enforcement officials to enforce and comply with the law. We will disclose any information about you to government or law enforcement officials as we believe necessary or appropriate to respond to claims and legal process, to protect the safety of the public or any person, or to prevent or stop activity we may consider to be, or to pose a risk of being, illegal, unethical or legally actionable activity.
8. CHANGING OR DELETING YOUR INFORMATION. In the event would like us to correct, change or delete your account in our system, or any of the information we have collected and stored on our systems, please contact us at email@example.com with a specific request that we revise or delete your Personal Information. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to honor your request.
10. CONTACTING US. If you have any questions about this privacy statement, or our privacy policies, or you wish to report any circumstances whereby you believe any of our services do not conform with these Privacy Policies, please contact us by emailing the notice to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by mailing such notice to 4235 Clay St, Denver CO 80211.